Bon Jour Matchmaking Service - Denver's Bon Jour Matchmaking

3 of 10 Bon Jour Matchmaking Service reviews

I suspect your service might be good.However, I did a bit of research and you are not registered with the Better Business Bureau; this is simply a registration that your company must do.

Therefore, the A+ rating is indeed deceiving; however, I've not located terrible things, to date about your service. By the way, Bon Jour is actually one word in French (bonjour) meaning HELLO! Further, I cannot tell if Bon Jour means that it is for only Denver- area ladies and gentlemen? If not, I would be interested in hearing from you for a one-hour call interview/conservation...

And finally, I prefer this web site be renamed from P.....Consumer to: PeevedConsumer.com!!!Why does it have to be a crass word?

Linda R.

Austin, Texas

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bon Jour Matchmaking Service Matchmaking
Review category
Professional Services
review #762484

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bon Jour Matchmaking Service? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 10 Bon Jour Matchmaking Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 02 #1121269

Hi Linda,
This is not my website so I did not name it. As is clear on my actual website http://bonjourms.wordpress.com it states under Hours, Locations and Fees that I only work with people either living in Colorado or spending at least half their time here.
Bon Jour Matchmaking has had that name since 1989. It is a company name, not a statement in French but thank you for your clarification.
I also cannot speak about how the BBB operates. It is what it is. Again 27 years of excellent service speaks for itself. Check out my actual website if you are further curious since you took the time to write. Wishing you the best of luck!

0 1 Reply

Jan 03 #1087839

Linda, the BBB is irrelevant nowadays; you really need to get with the times....

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bon Jour Matchmaking Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bon Jour Matchmaking Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×