Bon Jour Matchmaking Service - Denver's Bon Jour Matchmaking
I suspect your service might be good.However, I did a bit of research and you are not registered with the Better Business Bureau; this is simply a registration that your company must do.
Therefore, the A+ rating is indeed deceiving; however, I've not located terrible things, to date about your service. By the way, Bon Jour is actually one word in French (bonjour) meaning HELLO! Further, I cannot tell if Bon Jour means that it is for only Denver- area ladies and gentlemen? If not, I would be interested in hearing from you for a one-hour call interview/conservation...
And finally, I prefer this web site be renamed from P.....Consumer to: PeevedConsumer.com!!!Why does it have to be a crass word?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bon Jour Matchmaking Service Matchmaking
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."