I suspect your service might be good.However, I did a bit of research and you are not registered with the Better Business Bureau; this is simply a registration that your company must do.

Therefore, the A+ rating is indeed deceiving; however, I've not located terrible things, to date about your service. By the way, Bon Jour is actually one word in French (bonjour) meaning HELLO! Further, I cannot tell if Bon Jour means that it is for only Denver- area ladies and gentlemen? If not, I would be interested in hearing from you for a one-hour call interview/conservation...

And finally, I prefer this web site be renamed from P.....Consumer to: PeevedConsumer.com!!!Why does it have to be a crass word?

Linda R.

Austin, Texas

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bon Jour Matchmaking Service and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bon Jour Matchmaking Service to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bon Jour Matchmaking Service bon jour matchmaking service matchmaking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bon Jour Matchmaking Service?

Comments

Anonymous #1121269

Hi Linda,

This is not my website so I did not name it.As is clear on my actual website http://bonjourms.wordpress.com it states under Hours, Locations and Fees that I only work with people either living in Colorado or spending at least half their time here.

Bon Jour Matchmaking has had that name since 1989.

It is a company name, not a statement in French but thank you for your clarification.

I also cannot speak about how the BBB operates. It is what it is. Again 27 years of excellent service speaks for itself.

Check out my actual website if you are further curious since you took the time to write.Wishing you the best of luck!

Anonymous #1087839

Linda, the BBB is irrelevant nowadays; you really need to get with the times....