5.0

Update by user Mar 07, 2016

I am recently divorced and was very reluctant to try a matchmaker when I first started talking to Michele.But, I was pleasantly surprised with the results in the end.

Michele was able to connect me with a wonderful woman with whom I immediately fell for the first time I saw her.

We have already been talking about what a long term relationship would look like after just a few months. Michele took the time to zero in on exactly what both of us were looking for and hit the jackpot with the first one she showed me. So I didn’t have to look at too many. It just takes one!

The thing I loved about Bon Jour is it takes a lot of the first date work out of the equation.

The first time you meet, you already know a tremendous amount about the other person.

It’s almost as if you have already been through the first date hassle and hit the ground running.

Michele also, keeps in contact with both of you during the first few dates letting you know exactly how things are going and what the other is thinking.I believe this actually, opens both individuals up more and initiates more talking and better communication than if you just date on your own.

Update by user Mar 07, 2016

We wholeheartedly recommend that you check out Bon Jour Matchmaking Service. 27 years in business and over 300 marriages spells success. It worked for us.

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2016

My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up.Speaking for myself I couldn't be luckier that I found Bon Jour Matchmaking as it has changed my life.

In addition the fee was much more reasonable than any other services we researched.

As Michele says, it isn't brain surgery but it may change your life.Thanks Michele Fields.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Bon Jour Matchmaking Service and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bon Jour Matchmaking Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Bon Jour Matchmaking Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bon Jour Matchmaking Service?

Comments