Bon Jour Matchmaking Service - IT WORKED FOR US
Update added by user Mar 07, 2016
I am recently divorced and was very reluctant to try a matchmaker when I first started talking to Michele.But, I was pleasantly surprised with the results in the end.
Michele was able to connect me with a wonderful woman with whom I immediately fell for the first time I saw her.
We have already been talking about what a long term relationship would look like after just a few months. Michele took the time to zero in on exactly what both of us were looking for and hit the jackpot with the first one she showed me. So I didn’t have to look at too many. It just takes one!
The thing I loved about Bon Jour is it takes a lot of the first date work out of the equation.
The first time you meet, you already know a tremendous amount about the other person.
It’s almost as if you have already been through the first date hassle and hit the ground running.
Michele also, keeps in contact with both of you during the first few dates letting you know exactly how things are going and what the other is thinking.I believe this actually, opens both individuals up more and initiates more talking and better communication than if you just date on your own.
Update added by user Mar 07, 2016
We wholeheartedly recommend that you check out Bon Jour Matchmaking Service. 27 years in business and over 300 marriages spells success. It worked for us.
Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2016
My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up.Speaking for myself I couldn't be luckier that I found Bon Jour Matchmaking as it has changed my life.
In addition the fee was much more reasonable than any other services we researched.
As Michele says, it isn't brain surgery but it may change your life.Thanks Michele Fields.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- All of the above!
- Product or service
- Bon Jour Matchmaking Service Matchmaking
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."