Update added by user Mar 07
I am recently divorced and was very reluctant to try a matchmaker when I first started talking to Michele.But, I was pleasantly surprised with the results in the end.
Michele was able to connect me with a wonderful woman with whom I immediately fell for the first time I saw her.
We have already been talking about what a long term relationship would look like after just a few months. Michele took the time to zero in on exactly what both of us were looking for and hit the jackpot with the first one she showed me. So I didn’t have to look at too many. It just takes one!
The thing I loved about Bon Jour is it takes a lot of the first date work out of the equation.
The first time you meet, you already know a tremendous amount about the other person.
It’s almost as if you have already been through the first date hassle and hit the ground running.
Michele also, keeps in contact with both of you during the first few dates letting you know exactly how things are going and what the other is thinking.I believe this actually, opens both individuals up more and initiates more talking and better communication than if you just date on your own.
Update added by user Mar 07
We wholeheartedly recommend that you check out Bon Jour Matchmaking Service. 27 years in business and over 300 marriages spells success. It worked for us.
Original review posted by user Mar 02
My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up.Speaking for myself I couldn't be luckier that I found Bon Jour Matchmaking as it has changed my life.
In addition the fee was much more reasonable than any other services we researched.
As Michele says, it isn't brain surgery but it may change your life.Thanks Michele Fields.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- All of the above!
- Product or service
- Bon Jour Matchmaking Service Matchmaking
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."